My Challenge – One Sheet

Ok – so this is my challenge for y’all! (And I’m thinking I should start a little blog hopping challenge – what do ya think? Once a week? less often? sketch or color or what? Hmmmm……)

Anyway, mine is an idea I started awhile back and then didn’t keep up with. I don’t know about . . . → Read More: My Challenge – One Sheet

More of the OSC2 and a class card…..

Hello! I thought I’d share another card from my One Sheet Challenge wk2 (and btw, when I upload these, I am putting OSC2 – or whatever week I am on in the keywords section in the SCS gallery. This way, you can click on it and see everything done with that sheet. Please do the . . . → Read More: More of the OSC2 and a class card…..

This week’s one sheet challenge…..

Okay, here’s the next installment to this week’s One Sheet a Week Challenge.  This is the same Chatterbox paper I used on the picture frames earlier this week.

I stamped the floral stamps from papertreyink’s Green Thumb stamp set.  I used bashful blue and stamped it off once for the first layer and then . . . → Read More: This week’s one sheet challenge…..

My new challenge….

I don’t know about you, but I’ve got lots of patterned papers. I am sure most people have more than I do – I was kind of late to bloom in the paper arena. (I think I just started using patterned paper on cards in the last 6 months). But I’ve collected lots! Well, I . . . → Read More: My new challenge….

A sample text widget

Etiam pulvinar consectetur dolor sed malesuada. Ut convallis euismod dolor nec pretium. Nunc ut tristique massa.

Nam sodales mi vitae dolor ullamcorper et vulputate enim accumsan. Morbi orci magna, tincidunt vitae molestie nec, molestie at mi. Nulla nulla lorem, suscipit in posuere in, interdum non magna.