Hey there! Welcome to this month’s challenge, which is going to be so easy, you’ll be able to enter almost ANYTHING you make!
You’d think the sky was falling the way I’ve been running around these past few weeks! I’m assuming y’all are too, so we’re going for an “easy, peasy, let’s get everyone crafting” kinda challenge! November’s celebrations galore include:
- Diwali/Deepavali, the Hindu New Year
- Muharram, the Muslim New Year
- America’s Veteran’s Day
- America’s Thanksgiving Day
- Hanukkah, the Jewish Festival of Lights
Then of course, there are Birthdays, Anniversaries, and even TGIF counts as a celebration! Next month is Christmas and then New Years, and I’ve even seen Valentine papers and stamps out already! OH MY! So whatever YOU are celebrating, please share your creation with us!
This month’s theme is…you guessed it…..
Holidays and Celebrations!
Each month we are giving away a Ribbon Carousel to one of our randomly chosen challenge participants! Just a reminder that our Ribbon Carousel Crewmates have divided up into FOUR teams. Each week you will see fresh projects for this months challenge!
There are only three (3) rules you must follow to be eligible for the prize:
- You MUST use ribbon, twine, thread, washi tape or anything that comes on a spool on your creation
- Your project must be based on the theme of the month.
- You must add a NEW project to the inlinkz below and link directly back to your project on your blog or online gallery. (Unfortunately, we’ve had participants who would have won the challenge, but they didn’t do a direct link to their blog and I couldn’t find their creation!)
So – since it’s about Thanksgiving, I thought it was a great time to do some Thank You’s. Here is a totally fall colored one to go with Thanksgiving.
(papers from My Mind’s Eye and stamps from Unity.)
Stop by The Ribbon Carousel blog for more inspiration and enter your own creation to win a fabulous carousel of your own!!
And be sure to check out my Stamps For Sale – I’m sure you need some of them!! I recently added several new sets to the list, be sure to look for them!