I don’t want to tell you too much about her challenge, but it’s super fun!! You can find her challenge posted {here}. And the rest of the challenges {here}. Anyway, I made a sample for this challenge and here it is!

Now – this was one of those rare occassions that something turns out just like I pictured it in my head. But let me tell you – it wasn’t easy! I put the dress on dimensionals after I cut it out, and I had to use the craft knife to cut slits in the sides of the dress that was stamped on the vanilla cardstock. (wow, that was a run-on sentence, huh?) Then I had to work the ribbon into the slits and tape it down on the back. To attach the floral dress, I had to shove the ribbon out of the way to get the dress on then scrunch the ribbon back up to cover the edges. Like I said – a total pain. But I like how it looks in the end! Favorite part – the lime stickles I used along the bottom on the dress scallops. I kept adding another layer until the *blops* were built up enough to reach the floral dress piece on dimensionals.

dtdg08jenn-erg-1-7-08.png

supplies: Retro Boutique by Rupa Shevda for Gina K Designs; classic rectangle nestabilities; dimensionals; floral paper from LSS; vintage cream cardstock from PTI; lime green stickles; craft knife; palette noir ink; Intense Kiwi cardstock from Prism; and lime scalloped ribbon from LSS.

So make sure you check out those challenges – they will continue through the rest of this week!