We made frames at my class yesterday. I thought I’d show the one I made – just for fun, I don’t know what I am going to do with it. Perhaps I’ll just save it for when I need a gift or something. Anyway, we altered the Target $1 frames. The tutorial on how I do those was posted two weeks ago towards the beginning of tips week. Here’s the one I did.
I found these papers at Recollections last week and I loved the bright colors. They are from the imaginisce ‘Let’s Pretend’ line.
Supplies: target $1 frame; imaginisce papers; mod podge; Plaid Acrylic sealant; grosgrain ribbon; and o’so sticky tape.
And I have the sale stuff loaded. There is a link at the top under my header that says ‘For Sale’. The directions for how I am doing things are at the top of that page. I’ll try to update it as often as possible since it is on a first come, first serve basis. I will have more stamps later this week.