Frame and sale list

We made frames at my class yesterday.  I thought I’d show the one I made – just for fun, I don’t know what I am going to do with it.  Perhaps I’ll just save it for when I need a gift or something.  Anyway, we altered the Target $1 frames.  The tutorial on how I do those was posted two weeks ago towards the beginning of tips week.  Here’s the one I did.


I found these papers at Recollections last week and I loved the bright colors. They are from the imaginisce ‘Let’s Pretend’ line.

Supplies: target $1 frame; imaginisce papers; mod podge; Plaid Acrylic sealant; grosgrain ribbon; and o’so sticky tape.

And I have the sale stuff loaded.  There is a link at the top under my header that says ‘For Sale’.   The directions for how I am doing things are at the top of that page.  I’ll try to update it as often as possible since it is on a first come, first serve basis.  I will have more stamps later this week.

5 comments to Frame and sale list

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>




A sample text widget

Etiam pulvinar consectetur dolor sed malesuada. Ut convallis euismod dolor nec pretium. Nunc ut tristique massa.

Nam sodales mi vitae dolor ullamcorper et vulputate enim accumsan. Morbi orci magna, tincidunt vitae molestie nec, molestie at mi. Nulla nulla lorem, suscipit in posuere in, interdum non magna.